Here are a couple of little mosaics of 2011's projects. There are more, but my computer died last year & is still hanging around waiting for someone who knows how/if I can recover my photos... but I believe this covers all the quilts.
So far I haven't really done any sewing this month. So strange & I don't like it!
I shortened my little sister's curtains last night. I've sewn up a couple of simple made-from-one-fabric pillowcases. And that about covers it!
I have publicly announced on facebook that I am making another KeykaLou wallet for a family Christmas party prize table, so I better get cracking on that for this weekend.
What I have been doing is signing up left, right & center for quilt alongs & other such things! I am taking Rachel's curves class that starts in February. I will be swooning along with Katy & approximately 300 others! I have also been wanting to make a sparkle punch baby quilt a la Elizabeth Hartman. So, we'll see how all that goes!
Also this year, I want to:
- make a sewing machine cover (finally)
- finish my summer sampler quilt, ideally before this summer!
- finish the Aviary 2 baby quilt in progress
- make more KeykaLou wallets
- make Mom's quilt, currently just a pile of fabric
- whip up a table topper for my playroom shelf, which will really be a 'cat mat'. Sort of like a mug rug, but bigger, for cats to nap in the window. A cat nap mat!
I am sure there are more projects floating around in my brain (& on pinterest!), but for now, this seems like plenty to start! I hope that need to sew every night kicks in soon.