Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretty Bird Quilt

My latest finish is a quilt & pillow set commissioned by a relative for her little girl. She chose the fabric collection 'Pretty Bird' by Pillow & Maxfield & I added in some Kona Ocean, Grass & Robin's Egg Blue to round things out.
It is approx 45x60" and I quilted it with straight lines.

Pretty Bird Quilt by twelfthzodiac
Pretty Bird Quilt a photo by twelfthzodiac on Flickr.

Side B
Pretty Bird -Side B

I am proud of this project! The pillows all have invisible zippers - it was my first time using these & they turned out so good, it's hard to find the zips even when you're looking for them... lol...that could be just me though :P

Miss M's quilt & pillows

2 comments:

  1. That quilt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I know the mom will love it, I'm so excited for her to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment :). Sorry, I am getting spammed & had to turn on the word verification for now.